From: Tony Veca [mailto: romans8@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:36:11 -0700
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Weather

on 9/12/03 7:56 AM, Bonnie Holmes wrote:<br><br>native plants that was
quite lush and used little water<br><br>There lots of nurseries in So.
Cal. that specialize in these due to the<br>water situation there. As
for Riverside, you couldn't pay me enough to live<br>there. SMOG - VERY
BAD!!!<br><br>there are some gr888 nurseries in S. Barbara that are
experts. I'll try &<br>get some names & post.<br>We've had slightly more
than an inch rain this week. Enough that I wont have<br>to water. Lawns
starting to green up. Soon I'll feed for the winter.<br>Beautiful today
/ part cldy., nice clear blue sky. Hey, it can't get any<br>better than
that. Try it, you'll like it. LOL<br>Y'al have a gr888 weekend.
!!!!!<br>Vancouver, WA
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>