Due to my work system getting overloaded again, thought I would mention this!

All of you do realize that Microsoft NEVER sends an attachment for an
update. They never send any kinda of attachment... you have to go to the
site for anything.... so please be careful of the new virus out there.
The e-mail looks like microsoft, but it is not. Once you open the
attachment you are doomed, even by clicking NO, it still got you!

If someone needs the long version of the latest virus notice... LMK.