Re: Pics/Botanic Gardens

Mother's Day is the 9th.
Cathy
On Tuesday, September 23, 2003, at 08:31 AM, Donna wrote:

May 1 & 2 are the first weekend... and I am involved in a pond expo that
weekend. Anyone know when mothers day is... would want to avoid that
weekend also.

Cathy since you are so close, when is the best viewing time for that
garden? I know that all these southern gals think everything is in bloom
by May but us Northerners realize that is not the case....:)

Donna

Let's do Missouri Botanical Garden...during the spring. Lets say.....first
part of May. I don't have a 2004 calendar at work. What weekend would be
the best?

Jesse Rene' Bell
Claremore, OK
Zone 6