Re: Pics/Botanic Gardens

Zem, during spring break (Mar), I am going to Washington DC  with my youngest
(Fresh) granddaughter, Nadia, one of her friends and also my cousin .  She
went last year with her mom with the same group.  I took this same trip with my
oldest GD, Natasha & 2 of her friends, when she was in 7th grade.  What fun.