From: Jesse Bell [mailto: jesserenebell@hotmail.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 11:41:20 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Pics/Botanic Gardens

Fall. Let's do this in the fall. September? October? Whadda ya'll think?
gardenchat@hort.net<br>>To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>>Subject: Re: [CHAT]
a message dated 9/23/03 10:50:52 AM, cathyc@rnet.com writes:<br>><br>><<
Mother's Day is the 9th.<br>>Cathy<br>>On Tuesday, September 23, 2003,
at 08:31 AM, Donna wrote:<br>><br>> > May 1 & 2 are the first weekend...
and I am involved in a pond expo<br>> > that<br>> > weekend. Anyone know
when mothers day is... would want to avoid that<br>> > weekend also.
sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with
the<br>>message text UNSUBSCRIBE
message with integrated webcam using MSN Messenger 6.0. Try it now

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com