Missouri Botanical Gardens--trip

Dear friends: Just interrupted myself from what promises to be a few
good hours of roaming the Missouri Botanical Gardens website...luscious
pictures. Now I think I'm going to have to go there this
weekend...haven't been there yet this year and now I simply must go!!!!!
Good thing the kids are old enough now to just be able to go on a
whim...and my husband's best friend and his wife live there so we always
have a handy place to stay. Anyway, I wanted to tell you all, before I
get totally absorbed in the website, that if you go to that site, which
is www.mobot.org, they have a link on the left hand side of the page
titled "plants in bloom" and you can see what is currently in bloom,
plus review 8 years of blooming, week by week. This is kind of a neat
feature because you can look at say all the 2nd weeks in September for
the past 8 years and see what you might be able to expect were you to
visit at that time in the future...which makes something like what we've
been talking about more realistically based. Looks like, from the short
review I gave it, that September is a gr88888888888 time to visit MOBOT.
Count me in for sure for any trip we might organize there in the
future...it's only a four hour drive for us so just name the date and
I'll be there.

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com