strange gardening year

As the strange year of gardening continues here.....

Has anyone else noticed the tree changing colors yet? They have started
here already.

Has anyone noticed how the weeds are unreal this fall? Granted, I have
not been around much this month and things were neglected, but my weeds
grew 5 ft tall!!!!!

Has anyone noticed how plants went to seed earlier than usual?

Anyone noticed how the bloom season of my plants anyways was cut short?
Seems the heat and rain caused them not to bloom as long as usual?
Seemed to happen all season here.

When is local weather predicting frost? Heard on the news tonight to be
prepared on Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone have an exception year... I didn't. It seemed to fly by and
didn't get half of what I wanted done. Garden is a wreck currently and
it rained, so could not even work on it this weekend. I usually am
feeding the entire neighborhood with veggies and fruits... not this

Thoughts anyone?