Re: Isabel

A week without power is significant!!!  I can "camp" for a few days but
really prefer long camping trips in the environs.  Good thing you have
water...when our power goes out, our water is out...due to wells.

 If all this "wet" continues, we will all be concentrating on wet-feet
plants.  I have had a time keeping my herbs alive...even with raised beds,
full of sand mix.   One good thing...the storm came at the end of the
growing season...aren't many of your things going into dormancy or have you
been too warm for that.  You got "random pruning" for sure.

Sorry for your struggle and hope things are getting back to normal...I
loved the pictures of your place that you shared and would hate to think of
that beauty destroyed or severely damaged.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN