Re: kitchen & anemone

Well, Kitty, I think you got a real deal there, even if Craig was an
idiot about manufacture and installation.  I only wish my kitchen
looked so tidy!  Lordy!  Looks like your cabinets are oak and given
that no more doors fall out, they should last you forever.  Mine are
oak and working on 30 years;-)

Lovely anemone, too.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis
All Suite101.com garden topics :
> From: Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net>
> OK, by now most of you probably think I got really taken by Craig
> Cabinet guy and that my kitchen is a wreck falling apart at the
seems.  So I
> have posted pictures if you care to see them.  It's not as bad as
I've been