Re: knee - was:Zem picture links

> From: gardenqueen@academicplanet.com
> I was using leverage, lift w/ the legs, remember? Might have been
the
> 4th bag of lava sand, or the second bag of greensand or the 3rd bag
of
> compost that did it. Sigh. Oh well, it will heal in time I'm sure.
> Although chasing her highness tonight cleaning ears did NOT help.
----------

Have you applied cold packs to that knee?  Think it would help - or
maybe heat, depending on what damage you did...gotta take care of
your knees, lady.  My DH wore his dancin' shoes to a job site in
Canada years ago (let him out on his own that trip); managed to slide
down a cliff and destroyed the cartilage in both knees.  He can
hardly walk these days...surgery is not an option.  So take CARE of
yourself!!!

Let her highness's ears be dirty; rest that knee!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis