Re: Saruma was:overgrown dwarf mugho

> From: Gene Bush <genebush@otherside.com>
> Saruma is in the fall catalog listing on the web site, Auralie.
>     New to the nursery and just listed for the first time this
fall. Will be
> in next springs hard copy catalog as well. I don't think I
remembered to get
> a decent photo of the plant in bloom. Probably will have one up, at
least of
> the leaves, on the web site at a later date.

I got that one in last year - very impressed with it; got a 2nd one
at plant exchange...really nice plant IMO.  Seems to be doing quite
well in quite a bit of shade; am hoping for seedlings but so far have
not seen any.  Foliage remains nice all season - a feature a lot of
plants can't claim.

Auralie, if Gene's herd isn't eating his, try it...it's a great

Gene, there is a slight chance I took a photo of mine in bloom; think
if I did, it's on the other computer.  Will try to remember to look
and if it's decent, will email it to you if you want to put it on the
web catalog until you get one of your own...let me know.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis
All Suite101.com garden topics :