Re: Re: OT Flower Pots

Yeah, I need a sweater when it's that kind of balmy.

On Monday, September 6, 2004, at 10:10 PM, "" <gardenqueen@academicplanet.com> wrote:

Hold the phone - in what universe is 72 degrees considered balmy?

:-O

Pam Evans
Kemp, TX
zone 8A
----- Original Message -----
From: Richard T. Apking
Sent: 9/6/2004 6:51:02 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: OT Flower Pots

Hi Char,

Welcome to the group, I'm sure that any questions you may have on just about
any subject will either be answered or commented upon.LOL

Seriously, this group possesses a wealth of knowledge on a bunch of topics,
especially on gardening. I'm Rich in Northern Z-5 in Eastern central
Nebraska, where it is a balmy 72 degrees with a slight North wind.