Butterfly Bush, Buddleia davidii

In a message dated 9/7/2004 8:35:47 PM Central Standard Time,
justme@prairieinet.net writes:

Well  here in zone 5, I have one that does great.... but no babies that I
ever found  in the 5 years....

That's about how long I've had mine.  This was the first year I found
babies, three nice ones.  I gave one away, and will probably give another  one away
next spring.  A friend from the UK said they are considered  invasive weeds
there.  I like them because, so far, Bambi doesn't.
zone 7
West TN