To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 9:41 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Butterfly Bush, Buddleia davidii

In a message dated 9/7/2004 8:35:47 PM Central Standard Time,
justme@prairieinet.net writes:

Well  here in zone 5, I have one that does great.... but no babies that I
ever found  in the 5 years....

That's about how long I've had mine. This was the first year I found
babies, three nice ones. I gave one away, and will probably give another one away
next spring. A friend from the UK said they are considered invasive weeds
there. I like them because, so far, Bambi doesn't.

zem
zone 7
West TN