From:  [mailto: Aplfgcnys@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 19:42:38 EDT
Subject: [CHAT] belated welcome to Holli

Glad to have you join us, Holli. And especially glad to see another New
Chris and I keep missing<br>at flower shows, but one of these days maybe
we will have a Northeastern<br>gathering like the ones out in the
midwest.<br>Anyway, welcome to this great group - they're like

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com