Re: Job's tears

In a message dated 9/8/2004 5:55:18 AM Central Standard Time,
mhobertm@excite.com writes:

Anybody  ever grown this?

I grow it every year because, thankfully, it reseeds.  I bought  the seeds
about 5 years ago thinking I would make "hippie" beads out of them --  shows you
where I'm coming from.  They don't spread around a whole lot, and  I usually
have 5 or 6 small plants per year.  They look like tiny corn  stalks.  Mine
have never attracted any pests that I know of.
zone 7
West TN