Re: Re: OT--Health Care

It was pretty horrendous to take, but the best cough medicine there
ever was; the only thing that really stopped a bad cough.  Dumb me,
didn't realize it was taken off the market and searched for it high
and low a couple of years ago when we were having flue around here
with major coughing fits...sigh.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade