Re: Mystery

Mine always go for the dill.
Cathy
On Wednesday, September 15, 2004, at 08:55 PM, "" <gardenqueen@academicplanet.com> wrote:

It is the host plant for the swallowtail, also parsley. I have the black
ones and the tigers. The adults love those big purple zinnias too.

Pam Evans Kemp, TX zone 8A ----- Original Message ----- From: Cersgarden@aol.com Sent: 9/15/2004 8:19:00 PM To: gardenchat@hort.net Subject: Re: [CHAT] Mystery

In a message dated 9/15/04 8:19:07 AM, cathyc@rnet.com writes:

<< While I haven't seen a single Monarch this summer >>

Cathy, I have had Monarchs but have not seen a Swallowtail. My fennel was
devoured & I believe it is the Swallowtail that feeds on it.
Ceres

http://www.hort.net/funds/