From: Andrea H [mailto: hodgesaa@earthlink.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 21:32:18 -0400
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: Cannas in zone 7?

Brent and Becky's don't ship cannas in the fall. Only spring. I've got
that<br>list of cannas that should do fine in zone 7 somewhere around
here from my<br>plant delights class. I'll find it and post it this
weekend. Anyone that<br>wants cannas let me know. I'm sending Melody
some, although I don't know if<br>she wants them now or in spring. I
have ALL colors if anybody wants some<br>just tell
Message ----- <br>From: <Cersgarden@aol.com><br>To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 8:56
message dated 9/15/04 5:42:02 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:<br>><br>> <<
Sternbergias are harvested and planted in<br>> June as I recall.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com