Re: Mystery

In a message dated 9/16/2004 8:15:58 AM Central Standard Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

Still  waiting for the rain here.

It is cloudy here and just barely spitting rain.  We are on the very  outer
edges of Ivan and might not get any more than this, which is not a bad  thing
since I have yard help today.  The weather man said this a.m. that  it's sunny
in Arkansas -- about 60 miles west of me.

zem
zone 7
West TN