  From: Zemuly@aol.com
  To: gardenchat@hort.net
  Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 5:15 PM
  Subject: Re: [CHAT] Lizard in the Sink

  In a message dated 9/16/2004 4:07:38 PM Central Standard Time,
  jsinger@igc.org writes:

  I locked  the door as soon as my arm was again inside the  house.

  That is so funny.  When I moved to Tennessee from the FL Keys 7 years  ago I
  brought all my potted plants and kept them in my daughter's garage for a
  couple of weeks.  She's still finding geckos in her house.   Unfortunately,
  matter how much I assure her they are harmless, she's  terrified of them.

  zone 7
  West TN