Re: Lizard in the Sink

LOL....now, that's the kind of critter I'd love to find in my house -
rather than dratted ants and the plague of fruit flies I seem to be
having this summer.

I have only seen a lizard (no idea what kind) around here once or
twice.  The few times I vacationed in the Caribbean, used to love the
little geckos that stuck to the ceilings; woulda' tried to bring one
home, but knew it would not be happy - talk about cute lil' guys.

Big question is how it GOT in your sink in the first place;-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Shadyside Garden Designs
Current Article: Corydalis