Re: Raspberry scented rose

The Antique Rose Emporium says Zephirine Drouhin is viable from Zones  6-9.
Their phone number is 1-800-441-002 should you want to call and ask  them
about it.  While it is more susceptible to black spot than other  antique roses, I
have found the effect is negligible when compared to the  susceptibility of
Hybrid Teas.  G. Michael Shoup, the founder of ARE and  the author of many
books on antique roses, is extremely knowledgeable and a very  nice man.  He spoke
at our state MG conference last spring, and I enjoyed  meeting him.
zone 7
West TN