Re: Ivan still

In a message dated 09/20/2004 3:48:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:
Same here.  but I've spent all my free time on other people's projects,
mainly MG.  And today I planted a Sweetgum for my niece
Kitty, I know what it's like to spend all your free time on outside projects,
at some point you have to tend to your own.  Unfortunately while we're doing
these other projects nobody else is doing ours for us.  You do so much with
your garden that helps other people.  Take some time for yourself.  Winter
is coming.