Re: Ivan still

In a message dated 09/20/2004 4:24:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
EvaTEsq@aol.com writes:
When I heard how much rain we were supposed to get, I expected that the
goldfish in my pond would end up in the backyard.  It wasn't so bad though.
rain was torrential but it just frightened the dogs more than anything else.
Glad you didn't have a problem.