Re: Genes greenhouse/ troughs

Thank you, Tricia.
I will keep the address around for a while and see it the article pops up on the site.
Spent all day yesterday over at Whitehall Historical Home in Louisville, KY. They had their 2nd annual Fall Planting Festival. Lost of donated perennials, trees and shrub for sale and for auction. Big names like Klehm donated, along with local and not so local nurseries and garden centers. I was one of the invited vendors for the day. Did very well... sold almost everything we took, then filled the van with shrubs we purchased to bring home for our gardens. What more could a gardener ask for ....... make a little money, meet lots of other gardeners and talk plants, bring a van full of plants home? Oh, and a lady cam around passing our home made brownies to the volunteers and vendors. Perfect end for a perfect day.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: "pdickson" <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>
The website is www.okhort.org and it is in the Fall 2004 (Sept/oct/nov)
Horticulture Horizons. Click under newsletters. I looked and it is not up
yet.  I am sure it will be eventually.