Re: troughs

Tricia, I am not familiar with rice paper plant.  Does it have great veins
and substance?
I used a courser sand for my base because we had it.
    The Iowa lady who I mentioned is making and selling very nice ones are
leaving them just the natural, cement look.  She is selling many small leaves in
a number of applications.  I have seen them at our Botanical Center gift shop
& the Iowa Arboretum gift shop.  They seem more tan than gray.