Re: troughs NOW Stepping Stones

Not Ceres, but I have a Pawlonia tree in my yard with leaves big enough to
make awesome stepping stones.  What a great idea!  I am definitely  getting my
artist friend to do some of these projects with me.  She  went to a MG
hypertufa demonstration and was immediately  hooked on trying it.
zone 7
West TN