Re: Re: [Katrina/Marines

o.k., now I'm choked up. That really touched me. I am printing this
e-mail out, along with the others and sending it to my son. He has a
really soft heart so this will mean a lot to him. He knows about this
group. Anytime anybody in his platoon needs something, he calls me and
says, "Mom, do that thing you do, or ask your group to keep this person
in your prayers".

Thanks so much.

Daryl <pulis@mindspring.com> wrote:

I passed your email to some of my friends, including our former Associate
Pastor. Barbara wrote, in part, " Just as God was/is there for all those
people who died, are with out a home, and need to know someone cares and
that there is HOPE. Jesse's son and his men will be that HOPE in a hopeless
situation. " Barbara now has her own church, and has added him to her new
church's prayer tree.

Folks in our church are also praying for him. One of the men I serve with on
the board of trustees, a former Marine, wrote "it's horrible to see the
photos, and to think of the tasks in front of this young man...he'll do fine
though. God bless."

Please let your son know how much people care and are praying for him, his
platoon, and the folks involved in this disaster.