Re: Kitty's Daylilies

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Kitty's Daylilies
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 15:49:21 -0600

Sorry Cathy, I switched to netzero a couple of months ago.  I'm afraid that
when I notified people some newer software may have sent it directly to
trash thinking it was spam.

The packing was ....shall we say "innovative"?  I didn't have the right size
boxes and not enough peanuts for the boxes I did have.  So I used something
lightweight that I did have a lot of.  It was just luck that they fit