Re: Katrina/Gas/ Scum

Looters, I can still see....especially when the people have nothing.   Drug
users assaulting doctors to get their fix, is deplorable, but still within
rationalizing.  However, heard today that the ambulance service that was
evacuating people from the hospitals had to stop because they had two ambulances  in
different parts of the city attacked and turned over...for no reason!!   And
today, a military helicopter that was airlifting people from the Superdome  to
the bus areas was shot at, so they stopped flying as well.  Now the  remaining
innocent people are stuck in the dome, flooding all around, afraid to  go out
because of the shooting, etc.
What, pray tell, is the rationing behind attacking an ambulance and  shooting
at a helicopter that was trying to HELP people????  I cannot  fathom what
type of people might do such a thing....and worse yet, or closer to  home.....if
all of New Orleans is to be evacuated....where will these sub-humans  be
sent???  Please, not to Houston!  Dh says they should have shot  back at them, I
say leave them there, and let them "eat" their loot.   Unbelievable!!!!
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast