To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 4:00 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Katrina cont > today

Don't want to sound picky, but if you are hungry, thirsty, and disenfranchised, "sending in National Guard troops" doesn't quite cut it. National Guard troops are what the Fox News thumb suckers say they need. What the folks really need is help. Real help. Food, water, and a way out of that mess. Now. Not when Haliburton gets a contract. Now. Now. Now.