Apologies

Dear all: Sorry if I sounded kind of bitchy (kind of????)last
night...thanks to all who have thus far just ignored my raving...that's
when you really know who your friends are...so again, thanks.

Tried to get out in the garden this past weekend but finally gave up
after several phone calls about church work kept interrupting and
decided for me that I was supposed to be indoors working on our upcoming
outdoor mass/picnic/carnival and soon to be starting religious education
year. I am stressed to the max right now. And work at the hospital is
just crummy right now. I'm getting very tired of showing up for work at
11 at night only to be told I am not going to be allowed to take a break
at all, not even to go get something from the cafeteria to eat. And then
today I was told that the hospital I work for is going to force me to be
re-immunized for mumps unless I can produce an immunization record from
when I was a kid. Since when did my employer decide they own my body and
can force me to have viruses injected into it if I don't agree...it's
that or they get to fire me.

I am dying for some time in my garden...haven't made it there in weeks
and you can sure tell. Not only is my garden an absolute mess but so is
my soul...

Melody
Hills, IA  zone 5