From: Pam Evans [mailto: gardenqueen@gmail.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 06:21:24 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Apologies

Melody darlin' - I'm not sure that it is legal to deny employees breaks
and<br>lunches. I'm sure the Dep't of Labor must be online so you can
check on<br>that. Not sure about the shot thing either. All my shot
records were lost in<br>the flood, so I would be SOL if anyone wanted
mine.<br>Don't blame you for being a tad cranky, I'd be going off on
someone about<br>the conditions at work. It's bad here, but not that
wrote:<br>><br>> Good grief! Can you just get a titer drawn to check if
Original Message -----<br>> From: "Melody " <mhobertm@excite.com><br>>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>> Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 5:21
sounded kind of bitchy (kind of????)last<br>> > night...thanks to all
who have thus far just ignored my raving...that's<br>> > when you really

to get out in the garden this past weekend but finally gave up<br>> >
after several phone calls about church work kept interrupting and<br>> >
decided for me that I was supposed to be indoors working on our
upcoming<br>> > outdoor mass/picnic/carnival and soon to be starting
religious education<br>> > year. I am stressed to the max right now. And
work at the hospital is<br>> > just crummy right now. I'm getting very
tired of showing up for work at<br>> > 11 at night only to be told I am
not going to be allowed to take a break<br>> > at all, not even to go
get something from the cafeteria to eat. And then<br>> > today I was
told that the hospital I work for is going to force me to be<br>> >
re-immunized for mumps unless I can produce an immunization record
from<br>> > when I was a kid. Since when did my employer decide they own
my body and<br>> > can force me to have viruses injected into it if I

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com