From: Judy Browning [mailto: judybrowning@lewiston.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 13:45:41 -0000
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Apologies

Good grief! Can you just get a titer drawn to check if you're immune?
Maybe<br>your doc would order that.<br>----- Original Message
-----<br>From: "Melody " <mhobertm@excite.com><br>To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 5:21
sounded kind of bitchy (kind of????)last<br>> night...thanks to all who
have thus far just ignored my raving...that's<br>> when you really know
in the garden this past weekend but finally gave up<br>> after several
phone calls about church work kept interrupting and<br>> decided for me
that I was supposed to be indoors working on our upcoming<br>> outdoor
mass/picnic/carnival and soon to be starting religious education<br>>
year. I am stressed to the max right now. And work at the hospital
is<br>> just crummy right now. I'm getting very tired of showing up for
work at<br>> 11 at night only to

be told I am not going to be allowed to take a break<br>> at all, not
even to go get something from the cafeteria to eat. And then<br>> today
I was told that the hospital I work for is going to force me to be<br>>
re-immunized for mumps unless I can produce an immunization record
from<br>> when I was a kid. Since when did my employer decide they own
my body and<br>> can force me to have viruses injected into it if I
dying for some time in my garden...haven't made it there in weeks<br>>
and you can sure tell. Not only is my garden an absolute mess but so
5<br>><br>> Work for the Lord: the pay isn't much but the retirement is