Re: What a week!rat

Rat- anything other than rat trap?- too many cats in the neighborhood and I don't really want to see the dead animal.

James R. Fisher wrote:

Theresa wrote:

P.S. I have a live rodent in my garden (think it has burrowed into my compost pile)- any idea how to get rid/kill it?
Rat ? rat trap.
Groundhog ? Pitchfork or .22 pistol.
Either ? quarter stick of dynamite (aerates the pile too...)