Re: What a week!rat

Theresa wrote:
Rat- anything other than rat trap?- too many cats in the neighborhood and I don't really want to see the dead animal.

Theresa
There are the live traps. Of various sizes depending on the prey.
Made of wire mesh on maybe 1/2" - 1" centers, with a swiveling
bait pan in the middle which drops the door(s) on the end(s).
May have one or two end doors. Bait the pan w/ peanut butter or
odiferous cheese, raise the door(s), and wait on the beast to enter,
trip the pan and lower the door(s).
But then, what do you do with the live rat inside the trap ?
That's why on necessary occasions (very few, fortunately) I have used
the rat trap.
-jrf
--
Jim Fisher