Re: Fwd: NYTimes.com: Roll Over, 'Cats.' The Real Thing Is Her e.

Cathy, Gardenchat removes .gifs.  I just googled the article and read it on site.  You may have to sign up to read it though.

Kitty

-- Cathy Carpenter <cathy.c@insightbb.com> wrote:
Unfortunately, they were all removed by something in cyberspace or my
computer (?demime? or whatever that is). Is there a site I could go
to, to see them?

Cathy, west central IL, z5b