Re: Weather

Really. Ridiculous w/ the hurricanes this year. And what's ironic is that we
have gotten nary a drop from anything! Just heard tonight that my brother
got his boat to safety before Ophelia hit. That was good news. His marina is
roughly 50 miles due North of Cape Lookout. Andrea, I don't hink you'll have
too much trouble w/ hurricanes in IL. Hope they don't get tornadoes either.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX