this will work

Ok, I have this figured out. Go to http://dfranzman.photosite.com and then go to album 4. Those are the pics I took specifically for you folks. Of course you are more than welcome to peruse any of the albums if you want to.

Yesterday was national Talk Like a Pirate Day. So, do you know why they wouldn't allow children into the latest pirate movie? Beacuse it was rated Arrrrrrrrgh.