Re: this will work

David Franzman wrote:
Ok, I have this figured out. Go to http://dfranzman.photosite.com and then go to album 4. Those are the pics I took specifically for you folks. Of course you are more than welcome to peruse any of the albums if you want to.

Worked fine. That Tibouchina urvilleana looks like it has minature
fishhooks mounted on the anthers. What is it trying to catch ?
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA
38.9 N 77.2 W
USDA Zone 7