Re: Fwd: mail I tried to send to Island Jim

kmrsy@netzero.net wrote:
 I have a friend on aol to whom I cannot send email. It always
bounces with a message saying she's not accepting messages from me. But
she claims there's no block on my address. Then there's the ones that
insist you request permission to write. Well, la-dee-dah!
Fuh-ged-aboudit!
AOL is very particular about which domains it accepts mail from; again
an anti-spam effort, and very successful for AOL subscribers.
The 'request permission to send' is yet another anti-spam effort,
called 'whitelisting' in the trade.
-jrf
--
Jim Fisher