Re: Noreen/Pam

Anyone know when we'll be hearing from Scottie?
Kitty

-- "Donna" <gossiper@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Noreen, I worried about you all night... so glad you are fine! Pam are you
out of the storm yet? Looks like you will not have the bad times either, but
wish you got some rain out of it....

Donna
Who's back for now.... realized just how important you guys are to me with
this storm coming thru and can't be running to the archives all the time.