Re: Calif fires

Barb is northeast of David/Theresa. In the Sierra foothills. Dangerous fire country, but a couple of hundred miles north of the current fires.

On Sep 29, 2005, at 5:21 PM, Pam Evans wrote:

How about Barb, I know she's in CA somewhere. Too far south for David and
Theresa I think?

On 9/29/05, Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSR <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>