Gosh I miss you guys

Dang but I wish I had more time...to spend here with you guys. I really
miss all of you and your advice, your support, your friendships. Can't
believe how fast my time is going by. Next week I graduate from my first
2 years in the lay ministry program and the following week I start the
next portion of training...the Parish Life Administrator certification.
My kids started back to school two weeks ago. Meghan is now in high
school, 9th grade. Mark is in junior high, 7th grade. And Morgan is now
in 5th grade...since Mark and Meg ride the school bus now to and from
school, Morgan gets to have Dad to herself for an hour in the mornings
and Mom to herself for an hour in the afternoons...something she hasn't
had since before she started kindergarten! She is over the moon! So am I
to tell the truth...I like having some time with at least one of my kids
alone...

okay, so I do really have a question for you all...my gardens are such a
mess...weeds everywhere and totally overgrown...do I just give up and
let it finish out it's year without trying to straighten it around or do
I try and eek out some time to do some serious serious work...we're
talking several days of it...what are the risks vs. benefits of doing
one over the other? Help!!! It's gotten to the point that even just
walking through the gardens brings me little enjoyment because I just
haven't been able to take care of them this year like I should
have...it's pathetic...

Melody
Hills, IA  zone 5