Re: Katrina

I guess you're right Donna.  I was just pretty amazed by that.
I mean that was 1972 for cripes sake.  Sue - welcome to Bubbaville.  You
thought Jeff Foxworthy was just a funny guy?  Trust me, he's been to Kemp or
a little East Texas town just like it.  We used to have a guy in the
neighborhood who decorated his big satellite dish for the holidays and put a
mismatched Nativity scene at it's feet.  The crowing glory of this display
was MARRY CHRITMAS (mis)spelled in lights on the roof.  It was funny and
kinda pathetic all at the same time.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX