Re: Katrina

That's what we have, too, Ceres. DirecTV dish. I don't know which package, but more channels than we need plus the locals [most of which are terrible but serve as windows to the major networks] and all HBOs for less then $65 a month. Ms. Fatma's a movie freak, so HBO's a must. The downside of dish is that heavy storm clouds between the satellite and the dish will black you out. The upside is most of those blackouts are very short lived [a few minutes], unlike lightning blowing out cable [hours to days]. An added bonus--you don't get any of those embarrassingly amateurish ads for local dry cleaners and such that are a mainstay of cable.