Re: Jam...grapes

Zem, do you have the recipe for the pie from the skins??? I have a  Muscadine
grape growing, I usually throw the skins on the compost.  You are  right,
there are only so many a person can eat.  I've never made jam out of  them
either, will have to try that, too.  A friend made wine from
them.....woohoooo...good stuff.  LOL  Not savant quality, but quite  good.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 9/5/2006 6:06:56 PM Central Standard Time,