From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 17:47:06 -0400
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Gosh I miss you guys

Congrats Melody. Your garden should be a pleasure and a refuge, don't be
Zone 5<br>----- Original Message ----- <br>>> Dang but I wish I had more
time...to spend here with you guys. I really <br>>> miss<br>>> all of
you and your advice, your support, your friendships. Can't believe<br>>>
how fast my time is going by. Next week I graduate from my first<br>>> 2
years in the lay ministry program and the following week I start the
certification.<br>>> My kids started back to school two weeks ago.
Meghan is now in high <br>>> school,<br>>> 9th grade. Mark is in junior
high, 7th grade. And Morgan is now in 5th<br>>> grade...since Mark and
Meg ride the school bus now to and from school,<br>>> Morgan gets to
have Dad to herself for an hour in the mornings and Mom to<br>>>

herself for an hour in the afternoons...something she hasn't had
since<br>>> before she started kindergarten! She is over the moon! So am
I to tell <br>>> the<br>>> truth...I like having some time with at least
question for you all...my gardens are such a<br>>> mess...weeds
everywhere and totally overgrown...do I just give up and let <br>>>
it<br>>> finish out it's year without trying to straighten it around or
do I try <br>>> and<br>>> eek out some time to do some serious serious
work...we're talking several<br>>> days of it...what are the risks vs.
benefits of doing one over the other?<br>>> Help!!! It's gotten to the
point that even just walking through the <br>>> gardens<br>>> brings me
little enjoyment because I just haven't been able to take care <br>>>
of<br>>> them this year like I should have...it's
Work for the Lord: the pay