Re: Gosh I miss you guys

Melody - sorry about your health issues dear - please keep us posted and
this will go on my list.  Also a new job for Marty.  Sorry about the job,
but it sounds like a good place to be gone from.  His boss is on a one way
ride to ruin and I wouldn't want to be anywhere around that when the bottom
drops out.  What a mess.  Hang in there darlin'.

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A